In order to keep our patients in the best possible health, we offer the following services:
- We perform extensive medical histories and physicals.
- Essential lab tests including: essential vitamin levels, cardiac tests, liver and kidney function tests, and the latest in cholesterol testing.
- Total and free testosterone levels tests.
- Ultra sensitive Estrogen level tests.
- Tests for Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Tests for other Auto Immune Diseases.
- In-house cardiac, neck, abdominal, and limb ultrasounds.
- The latest in peripheral vascular disease testing.
We work closely with hospitals and other Doctors offices from around the country in order to provide more preventative information and the most accurate diagnosis'. For example, we work with a lab in California to offer CIMT - a test used by pharmaceutical companies as well as research physicians to observe progression and regression of coronary disease by measuring the thickness of the carotid arteries.
Our office also works with advanced labs to offer genetic testing for breast cancer, colon cancer, ovarian cancer, and endometrial cancer. We offer blood testing through Quest Diagnostic, the premiere lab in the United States, and the only lab in the country that provides results accepted by UAB physicians.
Areas of Special Interest
- Women's health. A large number of patients come to us with complaints ranging from chronic headaches, fatigue, migraines, weight gain, thyroid problems, depression, anxiety, sleeping problems, sexual problems, peri-menopausal and menopausal issues.
- Prevention of Heart Disease
- New Onset Type 2 Diabetes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Attention Deficit Disorder in Adults